Important deadlines are:
- Submission of the Expression of Interests: May 10, 2017
- Announcement of the candidate Hosting Countries & Cities: May 26, 2017
The Balkans & Black Sea Cooperation Forum aims to:
- highlight cross‐border cooperation
- enhance bilateral and multilateral relations
- strengthen business opportunities
- promote economic growth and sustainable development
among the 17 states of the Balkans and Black Sea region (Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, FYROM, Georgia, Greece, Montenegro, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Serbia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine).
The CPMR and its Balkan and Black Sea Commission (BBSC) are strategic partners in this Forum. The Organisation of the Black Sea Economic Cooperation (BSEC) is the official partner of the Forum, and the CPMR is BSEC’s sectorial dialogue partner.