Building on the success of the two previous Stakeholder conferences organized respectively in Bucharest in 2014 and in Sofia in 2015, the European Commission in cooperation with Ukraine will stage a forum for blue growth in Odessa.
The CPMR will be represented during this important event that will focus on the added value of the blue economy in the Black Sea region and bring together successful entrepreneurs and policy makers on the table to debate on:
• how to bring destinations closer to tourists,
• how coastal and maritime tourism can help blue economies thrive,
• how to chart the sea bed with the help of the research community,
• how to fund maritime business endeavours and where to find partners,
• what skills and competences are needed to enable the marine/maritime workforce to apply new technologies,
• how to use the sea in a sustainable manner.
Working languages of the conference will be English and Ukrainian